Indeed natural products without any additives
In most part of cases, into natural compounds based on natural oils and resins, producers add unnatural auxiliary synthetic substances. In our opinion, the concept “natural” must mean that this product contains absolutely no substances of unnatural origin.
Below an additives list is given, which producers add into their “natural” compounds almost always:
- Siccatives. This is perhaps the most feasible additive, without which often it is hard to reach necessary properties of covers. They are organic salts of some metals (lead, cobalt, manganese, zirconium, zinc, calcium, barium, strontium, iron, etc.) The most part of the producers use the siccatives based on the toxic metals: lead and barium.
We do not use the siccatives based on the toxic metals such as lead and barium; instead we use only safe ones for contact with human body, namely cobalt, manganese and calcium and besides in concentrations less than 0.01% (in relation to metal). Absolutely we do not use siccatives in important products meant for treatment in the most important cases: for kids’ toys, furniture, tabletops and objects contacting with open human skin, especially in conditions of high humidity and temperature such as in baths and saunas (SAUNA set). Their drying up is ensured gratifying to accurate choice of natural components combination. Our products without siccatives have the relevant marking (SENSITIVE); so you can choose them easily.
- Antiskinning additives (antioxidants). They are used for film forming preventing on a compound surface in its container (tin). Usually this is methylethylketoxime (MEKO) or other artificial chemical substances. These substances stay in a cover after a surface treatment and can be released from it under special modes of operation (for example under great heating (in steamed rooms of bathhouses) or under intensive water action in combination with contact with human skin or food products). In this relation, MEKO’s cancerogenic properties are under a suspicion. That is why absolutely we use neither MEKO nor any other antiskinning additives.
We use no antiskinning additives (antioxidants) in our compounds at all as we are sure that much safer is just to remove a formed film from a compound before its applying than afterward to subject one’s health to impact of the antiskinning additives releasing from the cover. Besides, due to components selected, our compounds from the sets AQUA and SENSITIVE virtually do not form any film while being stored in their containers.
- Micro-waxes. They are nothing else than something average between paraffine and polyethylene. As a rule they are extracted from crude oil. Often these substances are used for adding water-repellent properties to a cover and for its structuring. Often they are used in common synthetic compounds.
We produce only completely natural products, so absolutely we do not add micro-wax into them but instead we use only natural waxes such as beeswax, carnauba palm wax and candellila wax. If we write “wax” here, it is always only the natural wax.
- Polysiloxanes. They are organic derivatives of silicic acid, on a label of which often they are called “silicic acid”. Those substances possess high water-repellent properties but they are obtained only by chemical synthesis and that is why they are totally synthetic substances that can contain dashes being formed during the synthesis.
Absolutely in our products we do not use polysiloxanes (which are often specified on a label as “silicic acid”).For adding high water-resistance, we use increased amounts of natural waxes.
- Container conserving agents. Any product containing water is subjected to deterioration under action of micro-organisms that proliferate in aqueous medium. Equally this concerns both milk and aqueous-dispersing paints. But while milk can be pasteurized, container conserving agents are used always in water-based compounds for preventing their deterioration under impact of micro-organisms. Usually they are compounds belonging to the class of isothiazolinones. They are insecure synthetic substances, which are released from a cover during all its service life.
In our water-based products, we do not use chemical container conserving agents at all and instead of them we use only the natural silver and the natural aethereal oils, which influences on human body only in positive way.